Another war robots test server for Android and iOS. Please pay close attention to the following features:
1) New passive module Accelerator (max. lvl): speed +7%
2) New passive module Fortifier (max. lvl): physical shield durability +25%, energy/aegis shield durability +18%, shield regeneration rate +20%
3) New active module Shieldbreaker: shield damage 0.75%, duration 5 sec, cooldown 26 sec
4) New robot Phantom: durability 125.000, speed 60 km/h, speed increase +30 km/h, resistance 33%, ability duration 15sec, ability cooldown 10 sec
5) New robot Behemoth: durability 198.000, speed 41 km/h
Test server will be open on July 13-14th from 7 PM in the following timezone: GMT/UTC (Universal Time Coordinated), EST (Eastern Standard Time), PT (Pacific Time).
All content is set to LEVEL 8. It is the most optimal level to test the balance changes.
If you are new here and you thinking, What is the Test Server? then this might be help you
The Test Server is made to access content which hasn’t been released yet. War robots test server is for to get access content before it is released as well as provide feedback and bug reports.
In order to access the Test Server, download and install war robots test server latest app. Please be aware that any character or progress made on the Test Server will not influence any activity on the Live Servers. Any feedback may be provided on the Testing Feedback forum.
Introduction and Conditions For Test server –
- Any one can use the test server.
- Upon the first launch, all players receive 1,000,000 Ag and 75,000 Au in their account.
- You can paunches all robots and weapons for free. However, new paint jobs, and new robot slots still cost the gold normally needed on a client.
- If you runs out of resources on the Test Server, re-installation of the Test Server application will remove all the bots and replenish resources.
- The test server has a different, new version almost every week.
- The test server is hosted on most weekends and is available for download on Friday via a HockeyApp email or simply visiting the website and finding a new version.
- It is open only during 3-hour time periods, several times each day.
- A common time for the Test Server to be open is 7 to 10 PM in these time zones: GMT/UTC (Universal Time Coordinated), EST (Eastern Standard Time), and PT (Pacific Time).
- Sometimes operation times and\or days can differ.
- Players are entitled to fill in the feedback form after participation, but this is not obligatory.
- The test server doesn’t have tasks to complete and there are no level advancements. All players are stuck at level 7 and can’t move up leagues.
- In a normal test server, all robots and weapons have default levels at level 8 and can’t be upgraded.
Purpose of the Test Server—
The purpose of the war robots Test Server for the Pixonic is to gather opinions on new features\bots\weapons\maps\ rebalances of the game.
The purpose for the players of the Test Server could be:
- Test out experimental builds of usual weapons\bots,
- Check out new content – maps, weapons, bots,
- Record a video of a fun game play or some peculiar things,
- Play with someone whose operating system is different than yours, and
- Get some rewards for doing that – for usual, “normal” account.
It is possible to get rewards each week – namely, 24 hours of premium (which allows to gather +50% more Silver for that period) and 100 Keys for the Black Market – for your usual (normal, everyday, live, not-test) account for using the Test Server app.
In order to do so, a player must adhere to the following conditions:
- Participate in a test server
- Record a video and post it on YouTube, Vimeo or Twitch
- Fill the questionnaire for the test
- Complete all of the steps before Sunday evening
It is VERY important to fill in all the details correctly, especially your Player Test Server ID and Player Live Server ID, and the link to the video.
It is worth noting that gameplay video that player MUST record in order to receive a reward is NOT a Pixonic PR or advertisement material. As a result, it could be of ANY quality and gameplay style.
So basically a player can have a bad gameplay recorded at 360p quality.
More than that, personal advice from JustAnotherNickname is to set the video as “UNLISTED”; the reason for doing so is that no other player could send it faster than you. If that’s the case – another player might receive your reward.
- Do NOT delete your original War Robots application
- Every time new installation of the Test Server requires player to delete the previous test server application (usually named “WR Test”)